Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Birthday wish!!!!!

                       




                               When I was small, I had a wish that every child has:  every day should b my birthday. There was innocence in this wish a I got to wear a new dress to the school, a step out of the daily school uniform; where birthday greetings n wishes made my morning sweetest; beautiful birthday cards with words way too philosophical were my precious treasure; gifts  needed d most received with a big smile……;  celebration with friends n families around, decorated house; birthday cake, sweets, ice creams without restrictions on eating; no scolding n spanking for the whole day no matter how much I play pranks, lots of kisses, hugs and love from parents, grandparents, siblings, relatives so much so that it could last 4 d whole year .  But I never bothered that I was growing up a year with every birthday.



                
                        Now when I am older, I still wish that wish. Not for the innocence, but a silent wish to get out of this humdrum life. Now I wish I would be greeted with a birthday kiss, a hug, greetings from my loved, dear and near ones  through phone, chat, mail or social networking sites ,or some soothing words from friends whom I hear only once a year, who take little bit of their precious time from their busy life on this special day. So I wish for  those gifts which are gifted out of love, not for necessity, those cards whose words really matter to me and mean only 4 me, a cake which I can share with my loved ones, kisses , hugs and love from those whom I miss, whom I lost, which will be never tiring!!!! But I still never bother on aging with every year as I am still child at heart!!!!!
 
                  This is for all those whom I love, care n remember and who love, care n remember me!!!!!!!!!!!
                

No comments: